Sunday, July 27, 2008

Woodland Gnome


Woodland Gnome
Originally uploaded by iloveyarn

My first project with Noro Kureyon. I'm sure that anyone who has ever bought this yarn has made this same pattern. But I just had to make one for Ethan. It is quite stretchy -- fits me too. Which was surprising given my stupidity regarding which cast on method I used. I love the end result -- and the reverse side looks just as cute!

And yes, it was 90-something degrees out this morning and I had my son model a wool hat for a picture!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I Smiled BIG!!! and giggled! He is SO cite in this pic! I cant wait for winter to see him wear it all the time!!! Hannah let out a big AWW!!! he's so cute, mama! and Tommy Ray said "EERrrhhhkkkee!!! hehehe! snorting like a pig saying look at Ethan!
I think you ROCK! everyone loves my wash cloth:) thank you again!!! HUGGSS!!! I am your #1 fan!!!:)