Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Knit-at-Night


Pink stripes
Originally uploaded by iloveyarn

My sis got me a pair of Knit Lites for my birthday, and I just got to try them out last night. Here's what I got done as I was knittin' in the dark. They are so cool!!! I didn't have to strain or go sit directly in front of the TV to be able to see the stitches. (Ethan is usually asleep on the couch until I go to bed.) Neato-Knito. And pardon the stupidity--- had a migraine this morning and the medicine I take makes me a bit loopy.

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Neato Knito!:) Cute!!! You sound like me and I don't ever have a migraine .. lol.. Too bad I can't see the pics :( Bummer! All of them are MIA! I will have to check back later. My stupid hunk o junk computer:/.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OoO Nice!!! I see it! I see it! I really like the funky colors!!! Cool!