Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Haven't had much computer time lately. I did get a good bit of work done on my corset tee. I have maybe a few more inches of ribbing and then the border/button holes and sewing on the buttons... That is, after Heather goes with me to help me pick out some buttons...

Ethan is doing so great with the potty training. By the end of summer, he may just be out of diapers!

Yesterday morning was really nice, so I took him to the park. When we got home, he wanted to play in his wagon, so I took him for a walk around the neighborhood. Then he pulled me across the yard in it -- wish I could have gotten a picture!

He's interested in the alphabet and is learning new letters consistently. I have made up some songs with letter sounds and he wanted to sing about "F" yesterday. So after I finished the song, he looked like he was trying to copy what my mouth was doing, so I asked him if he could say /f/. He signed "fish" -- he's recognizing beginning sounds!

I got a picture of him in the middle of spelling his name -- He was on the letter "h" here.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOW!!! I am so proud of him!!! :) SO so cute!!! I can't believe he signed fish!!! WOW!!! Smartie Pants!!! The kids are still singing the D song :):):)