Friday, July 11, 2008

Owly


100_3456
Originally uploaded by iloveyarn

I have been knitting different things. Got started on a cable project -- a cute bag that I absolutely love!! Have to add a handle and lining and then I'll add pics.

This picture is Granny wearing a headband I made for her. It's also cabled. Found this owl cable pattern --she has always collected owls, so I had to make it for her. It turned out great, and it looks so good on her. I was afraid it would be too wide, but I really like it on her.

Got my first Noro yarn today. Now the hard part will be deciding what to make with it...

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PIC! MUST HAVE ONE!!!
You are amazing! You Rock!!! You are the knit!!! ;)

((My phone was dead and I didn't get the message until almost 7?? SOoo.. I want to hear all about the new goods!