Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Knit a Hat, On The Double!


Hat for Adam
Originally uploaded by iloveyarn

First double knit project. I was joking with Adam about the Fancy Fur hats I made for Granny and Dianne. Told him that if he wants one for Christmas, to let me know what color he'd like. He said "camo." So... It ought to keep his noggin toasty warm (on those few days it gets cold) when he's on his motorcycle.

Heather - help me decide whether or not to stripe it -- with a stripe of orange on the camo side and vice versa. Or just to leave it solid.

It is a bit of a slow progressing project, but it's really cool how you work/slip stitches and the colors stay on their respective sides. I am already thinking about future double knit projects.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HE IS GOING TO LOVE IT!!! TOO COOL!