Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Silly Slippers


Silly Slippers
Originally uploaded by iloveyarn

My aunt's friend had a fit over her pink furry hat and wanted a hat and socks. This is the best I could come up with for socks with fur. Slippers instead of socks. They definitely won't fit inside shoes. I'm making the hat just like the one I made for Dianne -- pink fur sprinkled with rainbow-colored "confetti."

I like the way the slippers turned out, and I'm going to have to make some for the kids -- maybe "monster slippers" or something.

Well, time to refill my coffee mug...

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HOW CUUUTEE!!!!! I love them!:) I can so see monster slippers out of htese:) hehehe!!! lol!!! and big ol eyes and monster teeth:)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

thank you for your comments. My cupcake cards suck, lol. I have been drained by the 'BAD' this week and was not as creative as I had hoped to be. Funny how 'people' .. one in particular, can effect you! UGH! She really went too far then blamed me. At least I am not the only one that sees through her thin facade! Thanks for having my back.