Sunday, June 22, 2008

So little time...

Ethan is doing so well with lots of things. More consistent potty success this weekend. He wanted to put his shoes on himself before church this morning -- and got them on the wrong feet, but he insisted on keeping them that way. : ) Not long after I fixed them, he had them back on the wrong feet again. He also has some of these alphabet magnets on the fridge, and he'll bring me one for me to identify what letter it is. He brought me an "F" this morning and signed "T." For him to be just learning, and for his vision to be not-so-great, I was rather excited!
I've done a little more on my swimsuit cover-up, but I found yet another project to try. It's a cute little knit corset-tee. It's knit from the top down, and I have the lacy neckline started. Here's hoping it fits.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

YAY ETHAN!!! Wow!!! He's really breaking out the good stuff this summer!!! The kids continue to sing the D song every day :) Love the new project :) If its too big, I'll take it.. too small .. Hannah will take it, lol :) ;)