Thursday, June 19, 2008

Got Dirt?




Took Ethan to the park this morning because it actually didn't feel like a sauna when we walked out the door. He preferred to run through the grass and dirt instead of slide. So he was filthy when we left. But we ran to Wal-Mart, despite the dirt, before heading home to clean up. And on top of having a can of Coke explode in the car the other day... I have a mess on my hands.

My nephew has been asking me for months to make him an airplane, because I'm always knitting things for my niece. He's three, and I am hoping he doesn't get upset because it won't fly. But I finally found a pattern for a plane, and finished crocheting it today. And it looks really dorky.
Ethan has used the potty twice today!!! The second time, he actually came to me and signed "potty." He usually sits there willingly, but doesn't go. But he did yesterday once, and today twice!! Maybe the Oreo reinforcement is key... : )

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HeHeHe!!! That is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Tommy Ray will too!:) Now make it a chapstick holder ;) !!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

YAY ETHAN!!! I will buy him a big ol' box from Sam's:)you're gonna need them!!! ;) lol!