Sunday, July 5, 2009

Never Say Never

I don't usually do the same pattern more than once - unless it's something small or by special request. (I've done Calorimetry several times.) Well, I think I've found a pattern I'm going to be addicted to. I'm making a pair of socks for my mom - because I've been bitten by the sock bug - and I find them to be absolutely gorgeous! I'm in love with the pattern and I know I'm going to have to make a pair for myself. I've finished one of her socks (I used this pattern) and I hope to cast on the other today and have them finished by the end of the week.
I have a feeling that another family member might be requesting a pair of these as well...
I also love the yarn I used. I went to my LYS asking for some summery sock yarn, and found this bamboo blend and it is so incredibly soft! A bit splitty to work with, but worth it!




1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

CCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUTTTTTTTEEE!!! Wow those are so pretty and look so comfortable!!! Girl, I wish I had the patience to learn... but I dont. That is why I have you :) grin :)